Please help I am so scared....

Hello Dr. Ryan

My problem began on Sep. 22 when I came down with flu like symptoms. Now let me tell you that I do not have any hiv risk factor that I know of, I have been with the same girls for 9 years. But I was told that by going to the Dentis is a risk factor. My girlfriend went to the Dentis on Aug. 27, I got sick three weeks after and she got sick a week after I got sick. I went to the Dr. while I had the flu like symptoms and they did an hiv test and it was negative. I was sick for a week after that I was just so fatigue all the time so I went back to the Dr. on Oct. 8th and they did a viral load test it was <50 and antibody test and it was negative. But I was still really fatigue so I went back to another Dr. and they did another Hiv antiboy(oral hiv test) and that came back negative its been. Now I think it was too early to do a antibody test but the last Dr. said it ussually takes 6 weeks for antibody to show. If my girlfriend got it at the Dentis on Aug 27 and she got tested on Oct.22 is that long enough or should we get tested again. I don't know if or when I got infected but when they did my viral load test it was a week after I was sick it was <50 which is consider negative but could my body had kill and had the virus on the control at that time a week after I had flu like symptoms? Should I be worry.

Thankyou

You should not consider yourself at risk based on your experiences receiving healthcare. HIV is not known to be transmitted from healthcare workers to patients; you only need to be concerened about risk for infection during unprotected sex or sharing injection needles with an HIV infected or high-risk person.

RMK

slep with condom without removing
HIV & Chlamydia