|can you make hiv by anal sex
Nov 4, 2002
if male and female .non hiv .have anal sex once.is there a risk of having HIV
| Response from Mr. Kull
If both people are not infected with HIV, then there is no risk for HIV transmission. This is true for any kind of sex that you are having with each other, whether you are male or female. Try as you might, you are not going to be able to create HIV out of thin air.
See Anal Sex? for more info.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Through Anal Sex?
- Itchy Red Spots After Drinking After Someone Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.