|can you make hiv by anal sex
Nov 4, 2002
if male and female .non hiv .have anal sex once.is there a risk of having HIV
| Response from Mr. Kull
If both people are not infected with HIV, then there is no risk for HIV transmission. This is true for any kind of sex that you are having with each other, whether you are male or female. Try as you might, you are not going to be able to create HIV out of thin air.
See Anal Sex? for more info.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Urine Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Fingering Worried I Have
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Vaginitis Cause Vaginal Sores?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.