ORAL SCARE

dear doc, 2 weeks ago i got sex from a prosti. She gave me 1 min. of oral sex to stiff me up before inserting a condom which I used throughout till we finished.I'm deeply bothered tho, coz I did unprotected oral on her very lightly for about 1-2 minutes and we did some french kisses. It's the first and solitary time that i had sex with anybody of unknown health state and i never engaged in any kind of sex afterwards with anybody other than my wife.Can you tell me the chances of catching HIV if the that sex worker is infected. I'm scared real bad and loaded with GUILT.

Your risk for infection when performing oral sex on a woman is low. See Cunnilingus.... There is no evidence that people are infected as the insertive partner in oral sex (the person whose genitals are being sucked). It is quite unlikely that you were infected, but since you had potential mucous membrane exposure to HIV infected fluids, you can't consider risk to be absent. This is complicated because you are in a monogamous relationship; only you can determine what is the appropriate course of action.

If you remain stuck, it is important that you find some help in figuring out how to handle this situation, especially in dealing with the emotional toll this is taking on you.

RMK

Prison Officer Assault
can you make hiv by anal sex