HIV

Recently I had been fairly drunk and went home with a guy. We fooled around a little and he stuck his penis in me for about 5 seconds, and I said please take it out. We both passed out. However, I have been so worried since. He claims he is HIV negative and offerred to have his doctors release the results. I dont know what to do, he also claims he does not precum. I bled a little though. Can you please help me. i am so so worried and I hear there is some test that can show HIV present in a two week period. is this true. Please I am going nuts over this and losing sleep etc. Thank you.

It is really unlikely that you would become infected during such a brief exposure, but of course, we cannot say that the risk doesn't exist. Early testing in your case would not be useful nor necessary, so it would be best if you figured out ways to take care of your anxiety until you can tested three or more months after the exposure.

RMK

HSV & HIV
Transmission of HIV through kissing a woman's breast