No need for test?

A little over 4 weeks ago I went to a gay movie theater for the first time. I met an older gentleman and stroked the shaft of his penis and then touched the head of his penis a little bit. That's all that happened. He didn't ejaculate but I don't know if he had pre-cum. I had no cuts on my hand either. Then 3 weeks to the day I come down with a fever and sore throat but from what I read in the letters you receive this is probably coincidence? I was tested once, before this incident, and the results were negative. I am deciding not to get tested but I don't want to make a mistake. Am I making a good decision? I don't want anyone I meet in the future to catch HIV fom me. I want to do the right thing. Thank you.

Testing is only indicated when there is an actual risk for HIV infection involved. Since HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted through vaginal, anal, and oral sex, you are not considered at risk for infection.

RMK

Insertive Oral Risk
HIV Transmission from bottom to top