Insertive Oral Risk

Had One night stand on one massage parlour in Malaysia-KL,the lady start licking my dick to make it hard so she can insert the condom. She did give me a brief blowjob (1-2min), but before it get hard, I cum and everything stopped there. she didn't even touch it. Am I at risk of STD or HIV? I am so concern...

The risk for getting HIV through insertive oral sex is practically zero. There is no known risk of transmission when you come into contact with saliva. The risk for getting another STD this way is very low. It really depends on the STD.

It is possible to get an STD from a person performing oral sex on you if they have an active STD infection in or on their mouth. For instance, if a person has a herpes/cold sore on their lip, there is a chance that herpes could be transmitted to your penis. It is also possible that that a gonorrhea or chlamydia infection in a person's throat could be transmitted to the urethra of the penis (what you pee out of). These are not common modes of transmission.

Ejaculation should not have any relevance to YOU getting infected with an STD.

RMK

SEX TOYS
No need for test?