Very Recent Encounter

I had an encounter with a strange woman 4/5 days back, and we had very deep and strong kisses, and she stroked her vagina and then stroked my penis with her hands for a long time. I had condom during oral and vaginal sex. Four to five days later I started having fever, sore throat, fatigue, chills and pinches in the armpit but no swollen glands. I still have the symptoms for 4 days now. Could these symptoms be an early sign of hiv infection and could the symptoms appear 4/5 days after exposure?

Strange? In what way? I ask because sometimes "strange" means "I think she has HIV." Be careful of that trap.

It is highly unlikely that you would become infected when having sex with condoms, especially if the condoms were used correctly and remained intact. Since HIV is only known to be transmitted during anal, vaginal, and oral sex (primarily through putting a penis in your mouth), you are not at risk for infection based on the other activities you engaged in.

See a doctor if you are concerned about your symptoms, especially if they persist. It is unlikely that they are related to HIV.

RMK

vial load test before sero conversion
Rimmed, blood on the partner's lips