Vaginal Secretions

Can you get HIV from wearing some elses undergarment such as underware from female to female. I put on my girl friends underware after she had already worn them, we have not had sex yet. i know that she was tested a year ago and was negative and has a kid from aprevious relationship, and she does not do drugs, no needles. She was also on her period at the time and was wearing a tampon, she was also telling me that she was at the end of her cycle. Can you please advise so I know if I need to go get test or not. Thank you for your time.

HIV is only known to be transmitted through sex (vaginal, anal and oral), blood contact (sharing injection needles, primarily), and mother-to-infant. You are not at risk for infection with HIV by sharing another person's undergarments.

RMK

SCABIES? IS IT A Symptom....
vial load test before sero conversion