Oct 30, 2002
Can you get HIV from wearing some elses undergarment such as underware from female to female. I put on my girl friends underware after she had already worn them, we have not had sex yet. i know that she was tested a year ago and was negative and has a kid from aprevious relationship, and she does not do drugs, no needles. She was also on her period at the time and was wearing a tampon, she was also telling me that she was at the end of her cycle. Can you please advise so I know if I need to go get test or not. Thank you for your time.
| Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is only known to be transmitted through sex (vaginal, anal and oral), blood contact (sharing injection needles, primarily), and mother-to-infant. You are not at risk for infection with HIV by sharing another person's undergarments.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Vagina After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.