Are condom safe?

Hi, I read on many "pro-life" websites that promote sexual abstinence before marriage that condoms weren't safe at all because HIV virus is too small and there are tiny holes in a condom.

I think it's disinformation. Am I right?

You are right. That is incorrect information and probably propaganda to push the conservative right's anti-abortion agenda. Laboratory studies have demonstrated that the pores in condoms are smaller than HIV, not allowing the virus to pass through the latex. Human studies have shown that condoms are extremely effective in preventing HIV transmission during sex.

RMK

hiv+ ?
SCABIES? IS IT A Symptom....