Sunburn + Deep Kissing
Oct 30, 2002
Please advise if HIV viruses can be transmitted to a person by contact with his/her sunburnt skin?
In addition, what are the likelihood of transmission through passionate deep kissing if the HIV(-) party has a throat infection at the time of kissing? In fact during a throat infection, we can notice white blood cells present at the back of the throat.
Please help as I believe this will be very useful to others as well.
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV cannot penetrate intact skin, sunburn or not. There is also no evidence that HIV is transmitted through kissing, sore throat or not. Saliva is not a fluid that is implicated in transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.