aids transmission from massage
Oct 30, 2002
If I received a full body massage and a handjob to ejaculate, what is the likelihood of HIV transmission from her to me? I do not have any fresh, open cuts on my body and I did not notice any cuts or blood on her hand, but you cannot be 100 sure. I'm afraid that blood from her hands got into an opening in my skin or into my urethra.
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is known to be transmitted sexually during anal, vaginal and oral sex ONLY. While the risk of transmission during sexual contact with an HIV infected person is never absent, there is no evidence that HIV has ever been transmitted through receiving a massage or a handjob.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.