Oct 30, 2002
I am concerned about an incident I had with a prostitute.Two months ago she masturbated me without condom. Was night and I didn't see if he had any open cuts or bleeding cuts on her hands. Do you think there be any risk with HIV transmission in this situation? tahnks for your attention!
Response from Mr. Kull
There is no known risk of transmission associated to mutual masturbation. HIV is only known to be transmitted sexually during vaginal, anal, and oral sex.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Dating Sites For HIV Positive People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.