baby oil ???

I have read several answers on the sight about baby oil reducing the effectiveness of comdoms. I was with a girl of unknown HIV status who gave me a massage and a hand job using baby oil. Before I came we decided to go further. She gave me brief oral using a condom, less than 3 minutes, and we had vaginal intercorse for maybe five minutes, also using the condom. The oil was not used as a lub. but there was still some on my penis from the hand job. Would this change how it effected the condom. The condom did not break or tear. Thanks for any answer that you give.

It's difficult to say how much oil it would take to damage the condom significantly enough to pose a risk to you. To be on the safe side, it's better to avoid using any oil-based lubricant when using a condom.

RMK

from animal?
elisa 45,60,90 negative- from india