from animal?

Hello Mr. Kull. I already asked same question to you but I do not get any answer from your side. So I again ask the same question. I hope I will get a clear answer from you: 1) Is HIV virus develop to human being by any kind of contacting with animal, such animal which have already HIV like virus within there body (may be it called SIV or ....)For eg: from Chimpanzees, monkey, mouse etc. 2) Is there any chance to transfer the virus from mosquito, if we eat it mistakly. 3) Is there any chance to transfer the virus through dry blood? Because from your website I knew that may be it contains 4-5 percentage viruses.

1) HIV is not transmitted from animals to humans, nor from humans to animals. HIV only causes illness in humans.

2) The same applies to mosquitoes. See Mosquitoes...

3) There is virtually no risk of infection through contact with dried blood. Drying blood inactivates HIV. See Survival...

RMK

non-oxynol 9
baby oil ???