Acute Infection Time Line

I had protected sex with an unknown woman and gave/received unprotected oral sex. I haven't any symptoms of acute infection (as yet) for 4 weeks, does that mean I should be in the clear? I ask this because the you claim that the common time scale is 2-4 weeks but another homepage claimed it to be 4-12 weeks. Also when you claim that unprotected oral sex is a low risk compared with vaginal and anal sex, how low do you mean since I hear that it is possible to have unprotected vagina sex with a hiv+ person and not necessarily become infected. What I mean is ...Should I be worried, its been four weeks and no sypmtoms. I check my my neck, arm pits and groin area for lymph issues, but they appear normal. I understand you are busy but please answer email, I'm on the internet all day looking for details.

Waiting around for symptoms to show up or not show up is an unreliable method for determining your HIV status, and must be terribly anxiety provoking. It is highly unlikely that you would become infected when using a condom during sex, and when performing oral sex on a woman. If you are still concerned about infection, get tested three or more months after exposure.

RMK

Lemon juice vs. HIV?
just diagnoised with herpes