weight loss

is it normal to just lose weight for no reason? i'm 20 years old,clincally depressed with panic disorder. i had a one night stand more than a year ago,but he did not ejaculate inside me. i was tested at about 6 weeks and tested negative. over the past two years i've gained weight and now im losing weight. i've lost about 30 lbs over the past year but i'm now at a normal size for my height. it is in my head that i am hiv positive and its making me sick. also, can you lose weight from having a uti for a long time? and i know there are 2 sets of glands in your throat. is it normal to be able to feel the ones in the back just a little? i've not had any serious symptoms except for the weight loss and i can feel my back glands a little.please help me

If your weight loss is spontaneous (a sudden loss that can't be attributed to a change in your food intake) and you are below the normal weight for someone your age and height, then you need to see a doctor for an evaluation. If you are seriously restricting your food intake, or if your depression is getting worse, you should also see your psychiatrist for an evaluation. Weight loss can be a symptom of depression.

It is pointless to guess whether or not you are HIV infected based on symptoms. If you were HIV infected, it is highly unlikely that you would have wasting syndrome one year after infection. Get an antibody test three or more months after your exposure if you are concerned about your risk.

RMK

quick question
Transmission