Rashes & Other Symptoms.....

3 months back I had an encounter with an escort(protected oral sex and open mouth kissing).On the 8th week after the incident,I developed diorreah which lasted for 7-8 days. After that I had swollen lymph glands,muscle pain on legs and sore throat which lasted for almost 3 weeks(no fever).Pl. note that I was travelling during these periods and was exposed to different climatic conditions. Last week I observed group of small/round/non-itching red rashes on my chest which started fading away the next day and left slightly brown scars. 1)Do ARS symptoms occur in this manner...one after another? 2)Do rashes associated with ARS fade away in this way? OR can this be some allergy?

Please advice me....I am really worried about these symptoms....

You are at very low risk for infection in the sexual encounter that you describer; therefore, you should not be interpreting your symptoms as related to recent HIV infection. Instead, see your doctor to have your symptoms evaluated in case you are missing something else that could be going on with you.

RMK

another lymph node question
Done the test