can you help????

I dont know if this is the right forum but i hope you can help.

I have 3 very tiny white patches inside my lip each one less than a millimeter in diameter. There are not elevated but are very tiny without a reddish border and they dont hurt. I do have a coated tongue which I dont believe is leukoplakia because it comes of some what when I brush and it is not on the lateral borders of my tongue. Could these bumps be leukaplakia or is it normal for things like this to happen to "healthy" people?

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

It's really difficult to tell you what might be going on in your mouth; it very well could be "normal". The only way you are going to be able to get an accurate answer is to see your doctor. Hopefully that will relieve your anxiety.

RMK

PLEASE!--unique oral sex/risk question
used a condom but got pregnant