PLEASE!--unique oral sex/risk question

hi- I have read over and over that open mouth sores can increase the risk of transmission during oral-vaginal sex. I am wondering if it matters that 12 months prior to the encounter-in-question I had 2 wisdom teeth removed? Would the 1 year old healing site increase my risk? 13 months prior I also had a cist removed from the inside of my bottom lip and got it stithced.. Would that 1yr old scar make any difference? I am a "worried well" extremely panicked because of the following symptoms: (I know HIV symptoms are non specific--but please shd some light on whether i SOUND infected?) *1 day later, sores under tongue and onlips--went away in 4 days [could their appearance a day AFTER oral sex increase risk somehow?] *Overwhelming fatigue that has lasted since day 1 to present (This is now day 28) *very mild sore throat almost all thorugh the 28 days *lymphocytes a bit abnormally high on blood test 7 days after encounter (4183 where 800-3900 is "normal") *no fever but since day 22, I've been feeling constant heat throughout my head/face--=someimes increasing dramatically--making me dizzy *no apparent rash, no apparent swollen lymph nodes, no measureable fever-- but perissting fatigue and mild sore throat-- coupled w/ these "hot flashes" Please shed light. Please comment beyond a cut/paste form response ! I beg you ! thanks !

Dental surgery is only likely to increase your risk of transmission during oral sex if the surgery was recent and provides HIV better access to your bloodstream. 1 year is plenty of time to heal after oral surgery.

You don't sound infected. You sound anxious. It's very important that, if you want the potential for some relief, to speak with a professional about the anxiety you are experiencing.

RMK

Condoms/Airport XRay's
can you help????