Small Bumb on Penis

Hi, I'm 16 years of age and, I have been seeing this girl for about 11 months now and we have had Fingering, Hanjob and Blowjob. but today I noticed a small bumb on my penis that looks like a small Pimple but it is just a bumb and it dosent hurt. There is nothing else just a little bumb that sticks out I was wondering if that is anything serious ohh also I have inserted my penis into her anus in the buttox but I need your answer on that please Thank You.

I cannot tell you what this bump is related to. If you have concerns about it, see your doctor. People can get all sorts of bumps or blemishes in their genital region that are of no consequence. You should especially consider seeing a doctor if the bump is painful, itches or burns, or if it is accompanied by other symptoms.

RMK

UTI caused by unprotected sex?
Condoms/Airport XRay's