Is this rash hiv related?

I was married for 7 years only to find out that my husband cheated several times and had unprotected sex. This was about 7 months ago. Lately I have been feeling very weak and tired I have developed a rash on my back and arms. They are small pinkish circles with a red dot in the center. They do not itch and I developed them three at a time on my back and twice on my arms. I never scratched them but as they slowly faded they have left scars.Does this sound like an hiv rash? I don't have any medical insurance so I'm asking for this reason. Do I have anything to worry about?

There is virtually no way to determine what this rash is related to on your own. A medical professional is your best bet for an accurate diagnosis. Without knowing more details about your husband's partners, it's foolish to start guessing at your risk for HIV infection.

Just an aside: I know how tough it can be for people to afford health insurance, but it's vital that you try to find some way to find coverage. In the event of a serious health problem, you would have difficulty finding the health care that you need.

RMK

Blood From Doctor to Lab
giving head