|Blood From Doctor to Lab
Oct 8, 2002
My family doctor help me to get blood from my body, then he sent my blood to a commerical private Lab. I would like to ask, will the antibody(if any) cease or disappear due to long travel time(half day or more), so that my result is not accurate ? As I know my doctor don't put my blood in refrigator when my blood is travelling.
| Response from Mr. Kull
Appropriate storage and transportation of blood samples to insure testing accuracy is taken into account at your doctor's office. This should not be a concern of yours when having your blood tested for HIV antibodies, or for anything else for that matter.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can U Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.