Blood From Doctor to Lab

My family doctor help me to get blood from my body, then he sent my blood to a commerical private Lab. I would like to ask, will the antibody(if any) cease or disappear due to long travel time(half day or more), so that my result is not accurate ? As I know my doctor don't put my blood in refrigator when my blood is travelling.

Appropriate storage and transportation of blood samples to insure testing accuracy is taken into account at your doctor's office. This should not be a concern of yours when having your blood tested for HIV antibodies, or for anything else for that matter.

6 months later symptoms
Is this rash hiv related?