anxiety and bleeding

i have two questions. the first is this: the last girlfriend i had who i broke up with a couple days ago, we had amazing sex, i could go for hours with her and no problems with getting an erection. now i just had sex with this new girl and i couldnt get it up for the longest time, when i finally did i came very quickly, this isnt normal for me, whats wrong? the second question is a couple months ago i had blood in my semen after ejaculating this has never happened since it was one time, i am clueless as to why this happened, could you help me out? thanks alot, and keep up the good information on the site. thanks

Since this is a forum addressing issues around transmission and prevention, I can't appropriately address questions regarding symptoms, pregnancy, etc. Any ongoing (and I stress, ongoing) problems that you have with erections and ejaculation, see your doctor for an appropriate referral.

If you ever have blood in your urine, ejaculate, or stool, see a doctor. That can be indicative of something more complicated that needs a doctor's attention.

RMK

Unprotected sex 5 years ago, also cheek biting habit...
worried sic