toilet water splash in eye

Feeling nauseous (I am two months pregnant), I had to rush to the restroom in the restaurant and as I threw up, I felt some water from the toilet splash in my eye. I had not checked in my haste to see if the toilet had been flushed before me. I realize that an eye infection is possible, but should I be worried about anything more serious? Apologies for taking your time with a theme that has been asked about before, but the precise nature of the accident was so odd that I would appreciate an answer, especially since I tend to worry more than usual these days.. Thanks very much.

There is no risk for infection with HIV or other STDs through contact with toilet water. HIV is only known to be transmitted through sex, blood contact, and from mother-to-infant.

RMK

A IV DRUG USER...NEEDS HELP{PLZZ SHOW SOME MERCY}
potential transmission