hiv and herpes

Is the posibility of HIV transmission increased by a herpes outbreak? This is really a historical question for me. I appear to have gotten both at the same time.

It's possible that a person who is infected with herpes simplex virus will be more susceptible to HIV infection, especially if they are experiencing lesions (ie, an outbreak) where they are exposed to HIV infected fluids. HIV research has demonstrated that a history of sexually transmitted infections that cause genital lesions increases a person risk for HIV infection.

HIV Rash and Fever
Is this high risk rated?