AM I INFECTED??

hi. i had a blood test today and the person who was giving me the blood test wasn't wearing gloves. i am afraid, can i be infected with AIDS? also, i am not sure if it is a new needle! Please help!

There is no evidence that people get infected when having their blood drawn for testing, blood donation, or any other reason (except in the case of sharing injection needles for drug use). Labs are required to use a new syringe for each patient.

HIV is only known to be transmitted through sexual, blood, and mother-to-infant contact.

RMK

CFS QUESTION
oral sex --- define blood in the mouth.