Need your help??

I am extremely worried about my health. I am have a white coating on my tongue and a white line accross the inside of my cheecks. I dont have swollen lymph nodes or any pain swallowing but looking at pictures online, what I have look like a thrush to me. I am an anemic (which has nothing to do with HIV). On my tongue the fungiform papillea are long and it rips when I brush my tongue and I begin to bleed. What I want to know is can this be a thrush and is Candida always associated with HIV or can it be caused by my poor oral hygeine or poor diet and not taking my iron pills??

PLease help me.

Don't attempt to diagnose thrush on your own. If you are concerned about any symptoms or illness, please see your doctor.

Thrush (oral candidiasis) is not common in healthy adults. Someone who is not immune compromised is unlikely to experience thrush. Candida, the fungus that causes candidiasis, normally exists in a person's mouth but is kept under control by normal bacteria. Any condition that alters your immune system or the mucosal environment of your mouth can lead to thrush. Certain illnesses--like HIV and cancer--use of medications, and possibly stress, are some possible causes of this.

RMK

transmitted
possible early symptom?