Taking in semen.
Sep 23, 2002
Hi, I was wondering, is drinking ones own semen safe while masturbating?
Response from Mr. Kull
Yes, it is safe. You can't infect yourself with a sexually transmitted infection, because if you were already infected, you're infected, and if you're not infected, there's no infection to transmit.
Also, any form of solo masturbation does not create any illness or infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- Type Of Doctor Who Removes Genital Warts
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.