Sep 23, 2002
I have a rash on my shoulder and a little on to my arm. They look like small pimples that are spread out. I have recently had sex with a new boyfriend. Could this be herpes?
Response from Mr. Kull
Herpes infections are likely to occur either in or around your mouth or genitals (including the anus, buttocks, and upper thighs). If you are interested in getting an accurate diagnosis of your condition, see your doctor or a dermatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Microgynon Cause Thrush?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.