Sep 23, 2002
I have a rash on my shoulder and a little on to my arm. They look like small pimples that are spread out. I have recently had sex with a new boyfriend. Could this be herpes?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Herpes infections are likely to occur either in or around your mouth or genitals (including the anus, buttocks, and upper thighs). If you are interested in getting an accurate diagnosis of your condition, see your doctor or a dermatologist.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Herpes Rash Look Like?
- What Do I Look For To See If I Have Herpes?
- Painful Urination After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.