Recurring HPV is that a sign of HIV?

I was diagnosed with HPV in February. My last sexual contact before that was early in January. I had a test for HIV in Mid-March which was negative. However my HPV keeps returning and I am wondering if it is to do with the Immune deficiency relative to HIV. Should I be worried and should I be tested again. I dont know if I can face it.

Recurring outbreaks of HPV related to HIV infection are associated to later stage disease when immune suppression is more siginificant. It is unlikely that your outbreaks are related to HIV infection.

If you are interested in having an accurate HIV test result, you need to be tested at least three months after exposure.

Make sure that you receive treatment for your HPV outbreaks from a medical professional.

RMK

pl..help
Herpes?