I THINK YOU ALSO DONT KNOW THE ANSWER
Sep 23, 2002
hi doctor i have asked several times but i dont got any answer frorm youb approx 50 days ago i went to a prostitute i have made just only one mistake i have rubbed my pennis on her vagina ( though i was in my jeans and my underwear) a after 45 days i went for hiv test and found negative can u tell me what is my risk of getting HIV.
Response from Mr. Kull
I do know the answer!!! You are not at any risk for HIV (based on this specific encounter). It's important to remember that HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following three ways:
1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral sex
2) Blood-to-blood contact: sharing injection needles, occupational exposures, blood transfusions (which is rare in the U.S.)
3) Mother-to-infant: either through delivery or during breast feeding
HIV cannot penetrate clothes, skin, latex condoms, underwear, etc. You are only at risk for infection if infected fluids come into direct contact with your mucous membranes or bloodstream.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
- Difference In Hiv Risk Between Kiss And Insertive Oral Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.