i m in worry please help me

dr.kull one moth ago i visited massageparlour,where the proffesional sexworker fill the bathtub with sopywater, we enterd in bathtub nudeposition, then she wash my penis with sopy water for few second, and we came out from bathtub , and then she apply baby oil on my penis for few second, then she put condom on my penis,and she gave me handjob. sir can i get hiv from bathtub water and can i get hiv by she touch my penis with her hand ,i do not kiss her, is veginal secresion spred hiv through water? after 19 days i took elisa test negative , i m worried , i cant sleep at night ,please sir help me, give me reply as early as possioble , thaks

There is no evidence that people get infected by receiving a handjob or through contact with bathwater.

In order for transmission to be possible, infected fluids (blood, semen, vaginal secretions) need to come into contact with mucous membranes (primarily the lining of the vagina, rectum, mouth, throat, and urethra). The contact between fluids and mucous membranes is usually direct, as HIV does not survive in the environment very long. This is why we don't see transmission happening through casual contact (shaking hands, contact with inanimate objects like doorknobs and toilet seats).

HIV is only known to be transmitted through the following events:

1) Sexual contact: anal, vaginal, and oral (to the person whose mouth is on the gentials).

2) Blood-to-blood contact: injection needles, healthcare workers, and blood products (transfusions).

3) Mother-to-infant: perinatal, vertical, breast feeding.

HIV will not survive in water long. HIV needs a human host to survive, and infected fluids exposed to water will become diluted and uninfectious rather quickly.

RMK

What is my risk of infection?
Possibility of Infections at barber shop?