Am I still healthy

I have a little bump around my vagina and I don't know if it's a STD.

Little bumps occurring around the genital region can be quite normal. While you should avoid diagnosing yourself, you can avoid some anxiety by considering some important things:

1) Are you sexually active? If not, this is unlikely to be associated to an sexually transmitted infection.

2) Is this bump new, or is it something that has been there for as long as you can remember (most importantly, before you were sexually active) and you're just focussing on it now?

3) Are there any symptoms associated with this bump? Does it itch, hurt, burn, produce discharge, or are you experiencing fever, swollen glands, etc.? If you are experiencing other symptoms associated with this, you should see a doctor.

4) Have you had sexual contact with anyone who is at risk for sexually transmitted infections, or who has a history of STIs?

All of these questions should help you evaluate where you currently are. My default response is to always have these things checked out by a doctor, but in some cases that might not be necessary.

RMK

time needed after starting the pill to be effective
What is my risk of infection?