time needed after starting the pill to be effective
Sep 19, 2002
I'm still a virgin and I promised myself that before I ever had sex, I'd be on birth control. I'm just wondering how long I need to take it in order for it to fully work. I've heard that it can be a couple months. Is this true?
Response from Mr. Kull
Questions about pregnancy, birth control, and reproductive health should be directed to your OB/GYN or agencies that deal with those issues.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Vomiting After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Pubic Lice If You Have No Pubic Hair?
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Pin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.