Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

no sex, no iv drug use, no tatoo...........but{plzzzz answer}

hi

sir i did not engage in any of risky activity except one where i had to test my blood in the patology lab?based on this exposure shoould i check for hiv?i tested on 23 july in the lab,now 52 days later i have severe cold cough and a mild pain in my neck armpits and throat no fever and no dairrehha

There is no evidence that people get infected when having their blood drawn for testing, blood donation, or any other reason (except in the case of sharing injection needles for drug use). It is not necessary that you have an HIV test based on this event.

RMK

Cuts on my vagina with a disharge what could this mean?
mr.kull please answer..