millionth time help plz

Hi doc this is maybe the millionth time im asking this and I know your busy with billions of other questions but I guess if i keep on asking maybe u'll get to answer who know lol anyway,I just need to know how much breakage must there be in the skin for hiv to get in the body?The thing is I was in a fight and the person managed to peel my skin with his fingure nails.I also made him bleed with my fingure nails which was very deep .The cut he gave me did not bleed it was just peeled skin,is that enough for hiv to get in if his blood came into contact with it?Aalso i remember picking on my cut with the very nails i cut him with.The thing I'd like to know here is would there be enough blood on my nails to infect me?Is a sufficiant amount of hiv infectous blood visable or is it microscopic?Maybe there was some blood in my peeled skin area but im not sure,it was red in the centre but blood couldnt get sqeesed out.Am I at risk? should I take pep?Please help me my work and relationship with my family and friends is affected,ive been through this before and i cant put it behind me.Please give me any answer i am a week week man that fears hiv more than anything for some reason.

It is highly unlikely that HIV would be transmitted this way. I do not know how deep a cut would need to be, but wounds that draw blood are more likely to put you at risk for infection than those that do not. If you know that this person was HIV infected and you had a definite exposure to his blood, then the possiblity of transmission could be considered. Otherwise, HIV should not be a concern. Maybe an anger management course would be a better use of your time? (lol)

Please remember that HIV is most often transmitted through sexual contact and needle-sharing, and not through fights.

RMK

chlamydia
testing at 5 months