anxiety

Thanks a lot for being here for us. I hope you are aware of the tremedous help this site is for us. I had sex (w. condom) and performed cunnilingus (unprotected)on an escort lady on June 6. I tested a month later. Negative. And tested on 9/3 and negative. However, these have been the most difficult 3 months in my life. I was sure I had HIV. First, the week after the incident, I had watery explosive diarrhea for one week. Then (after becoming familiar with HIV symptoms)I felt tired, fatigued,(yet kept jogging and lifting weights as usual) lost some weight,itchy sweaty hands, became irritable. (for three motnhs!) After reading on the likelihood of getting HIV via cunningilus I figured out that maybe I was suffering from anxiety, I still could not shake off the feeling that I was doomed. In fact, I am still quite shook up. Thanks a lot for your work.

Thanks for the support.

An unfortunate feature of persistent anxiety can be the feeling that you are doomed. Abnormal anxiety is not something that has to be tolerated alone, and there is a good deal of evidence that shows that medication and psychotherapy can alleviate the symptoms of anxiety.

RMK

Symptom of ... ?
chlamydia