Symptom of ... ?

I recently received unprotected oral sex from a woman during a "one night stand" and then had protected intercourse. A week later I've started to develop a slight itching/burning sensation at the tip of the penis that causes me to want to urinate even though I don't have to. It doesn't otherwise hurt when I pee and there's no abnormal discharge. Is this just some form of UTI or could it potentially be something more serious? If it's the latter, what could it be?

Itchiness, burning, and the urge to frequently urinate can be a sign of a urinary tract infection, but it will be difficult to determine what is exactly going on with you until you get evaluated by a medical professional in person.

RMK

Tiny red spots
anxiety