help please

this question is from india and i would hughly appreciate a reply as i have nowhere else to turn. i had a bout of malaria in mid july which was not being detected easily ,hence i had to be tested atleast thrice to detect the parasites on the blood sample. my doctor advised me to go for a test when i was having rigors(chills) and fever. so off i went to a hospital nearby.am scared now cause the hospital was being renovated and the nurse who drew my blood went into the next room and brought a needle and syringe to take my blood. am scared cause i dont know whether both the needle and syringe were fresh or had been used earlier. this happened on 21 july 2002 and ever since ive been stressed and worried about a possible exposure.also been having some of the symptoms like fever 99 on and off lymph pain .should i be tested as this is ruining my life.thank you sorry for length.

ps- also developed small red round sores in inside of my lip and cheeks which went off on scraping. could these be the after effects of the drugs ive taken for my malaria.?

I cannot tell you what your risk for HIV is based on the information that you give. It is quite difficult to determine your risk based on what might have happened; it is better to estimate risk based on your actual knowledge of what occurred (since there is no evidence that the syringe was used on someone else, why come to that conclusion?).

If you are concerned about your HIV status, get an antibody test three or more months after your last exposure.

RMK

I Really don't know i'm unsure
Tiny red spots