I Really don't know i'm unsure

well Doc I do masterbate and when i do the ejaculation looks fine but now that I just had sex with had sex wit this girl its been looking weird like if it looks like clumpy kinda sticky and little bit of liqiud before it was just sticky and liqiud, well i'll tell you the story.Day1: I was having sex with this girl in th bathtub i lost my virginity to her but i put my penis in first W/o the condom and i took out my penis and got the condom we had sex W/o ejaculation.Day2:I woke up with a stuffy nose and went to ma friends house when it was like half of the day around 3:00pm I started getting Dizzy i don't know why, when it was about 7:00pm I figured out that i had a fever I went home and took medicine and fell asleep. Day3: I had a fever for the whole day nothing to do Just satyed home in bed. Today-Day4: i stayed home so I was just wondering if I had aids or Hiv so I Masterbated and Ejaculated to see how my Semen looked like and it was all clumpy,little bit sticky, and little bit liqiud. I was shocked when I saw this so I lokked on the web for somthing that can help me and this is what i found I hope you can help me doctor.

The consistency of semen can vary in one individual over time. There are different factors that can influence the change in semen's consistency (like the time between ejaculation), but a sexually transmitted infection is not likely to be the cause. Discharge and pain or burning is a common symptom of sexually transmitted infections that affect the urethra (chlamydia, gonnorhea). Discharge is not the same as ejaculate since it will be present regardless of sexual arousal.

If you experince the above symptoms or remain suspicious about an STI, please see a doctor.

RMK

if we dont have sex soon..tears!!
help please