using public restrooms?
Sep 2, 2002
My question is simple, Can you get any STD by using public restrooms? If not, can you get any diseases by using public restrooms?
Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections are transmitted through sexual contact. They are not transmitted through casual contact (i.e., contact with objects in the day-to-day environment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.