|using public restrooms?
Sep 2, 2002
My question is simple, Can you get any STD by using public restrooms? If not, can you get any diseases by using public restrooms?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections are transmitted through sexual contact. They are not transmitted through casual contact (i.e., contact with objects in the day-to-day environment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can A Male Get Pubic Lice From Public Restrooms?
- When Do Hpv Warts Go Away?
- What Is The Progression Of Gonorrhea?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Are The Warning Signs Of Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.