using public restrooms?
Sep 2, 2002
My question is simple, Can you get any STD by using public restrooms? If not, can you get any diseases by using public restrooms?
Response from Mr. Kull
Sexually transmitted infections are transmitted through sexual contact. They are not transmitted through casual contact (i.e., contact with objects in the day-to-day environment).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.