molluscum a sign of HIV?

Dear Dr. I've been diagnosed with Molluscum in the genital area and have been suffering for over 7 months now. I tested NEGATIVE for HIV 3 months and then again 6 months after having a random unprotected sexual encounter, in which I was worried that I had been possibly exposed to HIV. Do you think it would be wise to be tested again or should I suffice with the two tests I did have. Could it be that the persistant molluscum rash is a result of HIV and that I have an, albeit, rare late seroconversion? During the same time I tested POSITIVE for Epstein Barr virus. I hate taking the test again as it makes me frantic waiting for the results, but I would appreciate your feedback and advice. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you ASAP.

Molluscum has no direct connection to HIV infection. Your negative antibody tests at three and six months after exposure confirm that you were not infected with HIV.

RMK

(worried) unprotected anal sex?
What is PEP?