|condom split but no ejaculation
Sep 2, 2002
HI Doc, had sex with a bar girl in mumbai, india. the condom split at the base and i immediately removed my penis and left. I am positive there were no fluids exchanged coz i didnt ejaculate till then. What are the risk factors for me?
| Response from Mr. Kull
Whether or not you ejaculated does not have much relevance to your risk for infection. What will primarily determine your risk for infection is:
-Your partner's HIV status
-If your partner was infected, how much fluid came into contact with your mucous membranes
The majority of condom breaks do not result in HIV transmission.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Condom No Ejaculation Hiv Risk
- Ache In Testicles After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Topping With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.