Unprotected heterosexual anal sex

Me and my girl wanted to try unprotected anal sex because we seen this porn that got us heated up to try it. They did it in a heterosexual porn like it was safe so i wanted to try it on my girl. So we had the unprotected anal sex. And I use something so the anal sex will be easy for me and my girls. I didn't want her to go throught a lot of pain in her butt. So we got the liquid for that. (I hope you understand what i'm talking about). I like to know even though both of us don't have any kind of disease. (Both of us Clean). Will we still catch a disease just for having unprotected anal sex in the first place. Even if both partners wash themself after the anal sex. Is unprotected anal sex just isn't safe at all even though both partners clean. I like to know if it's important for me and my girl to get checked out. Thanks for your time.

If you and your partner are HIV-negative, not infected with other STIs, and monogamous, then unprotected anal sex would not put either of you at risk for sexually transmitted infections.

Partners sometimes choose to use condoms for anal sex -- regardless of HIV or other STI-status -- for hygienic reasons. Feces can contain bacteria/germs that cause infections when coming into contact with the mouth or genitals. Some people prefer to enema/douche or have a bowel movement before having anal sex to reduce the messiness or discomfort that can sometimes be associated with the activity (enemas are not recommended if you are concerned about protecting yourself from sexually transmitted infections). For some people, cleanliness is a virtue, while others don't care. It's up to you and your partner.

It's important to be aware of feces coming into contact with your partner's vaginal area. Feces coming into contact with the urethra (the tube you pee out of) puts one at risk for urinary tract infections (UTIs). Women are at greater risk for UTIs than men because their urethra is shorter, giving bacteria better access to the bladder. The penis should not come into contact with the vagina after anal sex unless a new condom is worn or the penis is cleaned with soap and water.

Use a water-based lubricant for anal penetration, preferably without nonoxyonl-9, a spermicide that may cause irritation to mucous membranes and possibly increases the risk of HIV transmission. You cannot have too much lubricant, as the rectum does not have the natural lubrication and elasticity of the vagina. Ample lubrication helps prevent tearing and allows the penis or fingers to move smoothly, minimizing pain.

Stop having anal sex your partner experiences bleeding, and a doctor should be seen if bleeding continues. Take a break from it if your partner develops hemorrhoids. Most importantly, take your time and listen to yourself and your partner: stop having anal sex if either person feels too uncomfortable.

Anal sex can be a great and adventurous alternative to vaginal sex. However, since it is an activity that is considered taboo by many cultures, pay attention to your emotional/psychological response to this as well. And by all means, stop if you are not enjoying it.

There are some myths running around out there that anal sex "causes" HIV or other infections. A person can transmit an infection ONLY if they have an infection; anal sex does not create infections out of thin air. See the posting Does anal sex "make" the virus?.

RMK

a last question
PEP termination