10,000th TIME, SCARED, AM I AT RISK FROM HIV?

Dear Dr Kull PLEASE ANSWER. i have wrote a question to you every day for the past 5 and a half weeks but i do apprreaciate that you must recive hundreds of e-mails everyday. About 5 and a half weeks ago i met a girl. HIV status unknown, but she seemed to me from first impressions to be very premiscuos. She touched her vagina with her hand (i dont know if she inserted her fingers into her vagina or if there were any open sores around her vagina) i did not notice any blood on her hand, she then touched my hand, chest, upper arm, ass, side of my leg and her hand quickly brushed past my groin area. i was fully clothed while this happened, but i was not wearing any underwear underneth my jog pants. there was no direct skin contact except for when she touched my hand. After this happened i went straight home and washed my hands up to my elbows and put the clothes i was wearing in a plastic bag. the next day i took the clothes i was wearing out of the bag to put in the wash and i did not wash my hands after.Am i at risk from the HIV? Since this happened i have been experiencing the following symptoms: headaches, little pains in my neck and trunk which only last for a couple of seconds when they happen, hot blushs, dry mouth, a build up of mucose in the back of my mouth and feeling worn out. are these symptoms cause for concern?

PLZ HELP IM GOING CRAZY!! MANY THANKS DOC

In order for transmission to be possible, the following needs to happen:

HIV infected FLUIDS come into direct contact with your MUCOUS MEMBRANES or your BLOODSTREAM.

Fluids that are implicated in HIV transmission are: blood, semen, vaginal/cervical secretions, and breast milk.

Your mucous membranes are located in your vagina, anus, urethra, and mouth.

HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted during anal, vaginal, and oral sex.

Your activity does not meet the above criteria, so you are not at any real risk for infection. That means that your symptoms are related to something else.

RMK

condom burst completely....twice!!
Incorrect condom use