To test or not(HELP)

HELLO RYAN, MY THIRD REQUEST. I MASTERBATED WITH A HIV POZ GIRL, SHE DIDN'T TOUCH ME NOR I DIDN'T TOUCH HER. BUT MY PROBLEM OCCUR WHEN I CAME I ASK HER TO PASS ME A PAPER TOWEL WHICH WAS BY HER SIDE AND IN ONE MOTION SHE TOOK OUT HER HANDS FROM HER PRIVATE AREA HOLD THE PAPER TOWEL AND PASS IT TO ME AND I WIPE THE TIP OF MY PENIS(PEE-HOLE).CAN I BE INFECTED FOR HIV OR ANY STDS THIS WAY

THANKS A MILLION WORRIED

In order for transmission to be possible, the following needs to happen:

HIV infected FLUIDS come into direct contact with your MUCOUS MEMBRANES or your BLOODSTREAM.

Fluids that are implicated in HIV transmission are: blood, semen, vaginal/cervical secretions, and breast milk.

Your mucous membranes are located in your vagina, anus, urethra, and mouth.

HIV is only known to be sexually transmitted during anal, vaginal, and oral sex. Your activity does not meet any of the above criteria, so you are not at any real risk for infection.

RMK

risk of infection by women rubbing saliva on penis
Please respond, going crazy and a long story