risk of infection by women rubbing saliva on penis
Aug 28, 2002
dear dr A prostitute rubbed her saliva on my penis for lubrication but did not take my penis in her mouth. Further more we had sex with a condom.Can a disease be transmitted by just the saliva as i did not insert my penis in her mouth
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva. Please see Saliva as a barrier for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Antibiotics To Take For Gonorrhea?
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
- Syphilis Rash On Hands Legs Feet
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.