risk of infection by women rubbing saliva on penis
Aug 28, 2002
dear dr A prostitute rubbed her saliva on my penis for lubrication but did not take my penis in her mouth. Further more we had sex with a condom.Can a disease be transmitted by just the saliva as i did not insert my penis in her mouth
Response from Mr. Kull
HIV is not known to be transmitted through contact with saliva. Please see Saliva as a barrier for more information.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Azithromycin Dose For Chlamydia
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- What Are The Little White Bumps On My Penis? Not A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.